Our employees are our real assets. Free from the feelings of superiority and inferiority complexes, our employees perform their duties and responsibilities in a highly dedicated manner. Considering as the partners and ambassadors of our company, we render the due respect and remuneration to our employees. We are highly dedicated and committed in rendering the full satisfaction to our clients through our services; however, we also equally take care of not making our employees dissatisfied and unhappy in any way. We are well familiar with the fact that the happy and satisfied employees are the real base of the happy and satisfied clients. Our endeavors are certainly towards winning in the marketplace, and we know that it cannot be done unless and until our employees are fully satisfied and happy while working with the company.
Some of our employees have been working with us since the inception of the company. Their expertise and experience has greatly helped the company to serve the clients in the best possible manner. Truly speaking, our experienced employees are the base of our company, and a great share of the credit of our commendable success goes to those employees. But that is not all. We also equally encourage and entertain the newcomers. Not only do we train the fresh candidates, but also we give them the best possible environment to learn their trade and sharpen their talents. We never let the fresh talents realize any kind of inconveniences in their learning process. Our experienced professionals are very much cordial and supportive, and leave no stone unturned to support the fresh talents in training them in an appropriate and desirable manner.
We work more like a family rather than like a company. We are, of course, highly professional as far as our duties and responsibilities are concerned. But at the same time, we also equally value the social side of our employees. In fact, we maintain an ideal balance between the professional endeavors and the social orientations of our employees.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Posted: 8 Jan, 2019
Tax Treatment: W-2 employee of Tech Rakers
Work Location: Lafayette, LA 70508
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or a closely related field
Experience: 10+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Develop growth strategies and plans for the organization while identifying target customers in the market, making a pitch to understand their technical requisitions and writing business proposals, master service agreements to get the contract if the customer is satisfied with the proposal.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients and increasing client base through constant mining of the existing client accounts and identifying additional revenue sources on a constant basis for company’s growth in the market. Meeting client /account managers regularly to understand the changing technological trends and patterns to deliver the best.
- Understand customer requirements and potential solutions for those requirements and identifying valid targets by understanding target client’s contemporary technological requirements and changes using market research tools and techniques and making sure that organization’s man power, time, efforts and money is rightly invested.
- Negotiate with business clients to ensure company’s revenue growth.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain work performed, dealing with the candidates working at client’s site and making sure they are meeting the deliverables, reviewing the feedback from the client.
- Responsible for revenue generation and value addition to company’s profitability by identifying, vetting and processing right resources for the client needs and engaging them in a long-term contract which in turn would increase the company’s profit margin.
- Conduct the necessary market analysis needed to identify the company´s current position and analyzing competitive advantage the company has over the similar businesses in the sector by collecting the data required in order to prepare an accurate analysis.
- Meet the targets and deliverables with the help of Research & Strategy, Business Analysis and Business Intelligence experience utilizing tools like CRM, HRMS, Applicant Tracking Systems like Zoho and Conrep, MS PowerPoint, Online meeting tools (Skype for Business, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Blue Jeans and Connect Pro) Workflow Management Software, Process Mapping Software and Flow Chart Software etc.
- Efficiently conduct business development activities by applying knowledge of Sales Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Project Management, Human Resource Management and Business Planning.
Job Title: Release Engr
Bach or equiv in CS/Info Tech/BusAdmin/Comp Engg + 2 yrs exp in build/release engg & configurat’n mgmnt. Job Loc’n: Lafayette, LA & unanticipated loc’ns in US. Reloc’n across the US possible. Resumes: HR, Tech Rakers, Inc., 100 Arabella Blvd, Lafayette, LA
Job Title: Sr. Devops Engineer
Master or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Assurance/Comp Engineering/related + 1 year experience in Application Development or Master’s level coursework in Business Intelligence, Analysis, Modeling & Design, Data Management, Data Communication & Networking, IT Policy & Strategy. Job Location: Lafayette, LA & unanticipated locations in US. Relocation across the US possible. Resumes: HR, Tech Rakers, Inc., 100 Arabella Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70508.